Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Thing I Want


From the September 08 Elle Decor. Take a moment, because you might need it to fully appreciate what you're looking at. The pine floors, the window panel, the funky door, the darling little vintage occasional table, the lovely Waterworks Tub...and what is that? It's a seashell-encrusted tub filler. It's from Fisher Weisman.

I, like Sylvia Plath in the Bell Jar, feel that there is nothing that can't be solved by a good soak in the tub. Having a tub filler (maybe not seashell encrusted) would only heighten that experience.

I have the new Domino, as well. I'm thinking that once a month I might just do a "Design Magazine Roundup" and feature a few of my favorite images from the magazines to which I subscribe.

My schedule changes next week, so here's hoping I'm able to blog a bit more regularly.

No comments: