Saturday, January 31, 2009

Randomness

Remember the fab moleskin icons that I used to clean up my desktop? Yesterday the AT geniuses provided me with a link for Leica Icons...I've replaced my photo file icons with those. It's cute.

Also, I've been trying to figure out the best way to get organized now that I'm down to the nitty gritty of it.

Decorno (whom I stalk under my personal email alias) is using a binder for her kitchen renovation. My next big project will definitely involve one of those.

MSN (shockingly) had some good organization tips:

I like this one but don't know where I'd apply it, exactly.

This one more likely:


Especially since I have a nice large wall over our toaster oven.

And not design related at all, but I'm sharing anyway because I love the image.

No comments: